Wednesday 17 October 2012

Up and Coming Reviews

Apologies for the long time no post. As some of you will know I have just moved into a little flat with the other half. We don't currently have internet so I am just doing a quick post from the local cafe with Wifi to let you know what reviews are up-and-coming!
  1. The Casual Vacancy by J.K.Rowling
  2. Fallen by Lauren Kate (guest post by Ross Phillips)
  3. Lilth by Victoria Limbert
  4. True Blood (Series 1) from HBO.
  5. Hell Hath No Fury by Bill Blais
I have an exciting new series of posts coming soon too, so watch this space!

Thanks for reading, 

Love Rie x

1 comment:

  1. Cant wait to see what you say about the new JK Rowling book, I have been reluctant to pick it up because I didnt enjoy the Deathly Hallows in the HP series and not sure if, I know it sounds strange, I will enjoy any other of her books unless it has harry potter in them....Is this another HP book? or is she writing about something/someone completely different?

    Victoria Limbert

    ReplyDelete