Tuesday 29 March 2011

TOP 3 YOUTUBE MAKE-UP GURUS!!!!!

Hi :)
As promised here is my top 3 make-up gurus I watch on YouTube.
I can spend hours watching these 3 everyday and I hope you will enjoy reading about them.
Follow the links underneath each of these to go to their YouTube channels and blogs.



1. Kandee Johnson.
Professional make-up artist and devoted mum of 4 turned to YouTube as entertainment, and has now turned into a sort of career!! Her two channels on YouTube as well as here two blogs keep me coming back daily for my Kandee fix!! She is simply the happiest person I have ever seen, and her infectious smile and love are real motivators for me. I love her look-a-like style videos and make-up tips are also really interesting to watch, alongside her personal channels everyday updates on her beautiful new baby. I would really recommend viewing just a couple of her videos just for your personal and mental health, as she is sooo happy all the time!

Make-up YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/kandeejohnson
Make-up Blog: http://www.kandeej.com/
Personal YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/thekandeejohnsonshow



2. Pixiwoo
It gets more difficult to choose after number 1. I regularly watch around 10 gurus and catch up on others from time to time and it’s really difficult to choose. But my second favourite has to be Pixiwoo. The British sisters Sam and Nic are really charismatic and will stop at nothing to provide brilliantly inspired make-up looks and tutorials. I love their dedication to the videos and love all there updates. They seem very knowledgeable and inspiring.

Make-up YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/pixiwoo



3.Michelle PhanMichelle was the first guru I ever watched on YouTube and I have loyally watched every video she has created since. I do prefer the older style of bedroom videos with simple make-up looks over the new collaboration styles but all her updates are fun to watch. She stands out from the crowd with her expertly filmed and edited videos that are like little movies rather than self filmed tutorials. However she has slipped down to third on my list as I feel that she does not update as often as some other gurus and lacks the personal touch I love with vlogging that sometime accompanies other gurus.


Thank you all for reading :)
Comment below and let me know who your favourite gurus are!
Love Rie
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment